I need to book a Venesection appointment? How do I do this?
Can I book a standard Blood Test appointment? Or do I have to specify Venesection or Haemochromatosis?
Need to book Venesection / Haemochromatosis Appointment?
- Venesection / Haemochromatosis appointments can now be booked online at St Joseph's Hospital.
- Your appointment must be booked into the SPECIFIC CLINIC for this type of test and CANNOT be booked under a Blood Test appointment.
- To view / find the correct clinic, please type Venesection in the search box.
- You will then see the Clinic name showing to book.
- If you book using the Blood Test option, your test will not be carried out.
- This test is only carried out at the specific Venesection / Haemochromatosis clinic.
How to view the clinic in search?
- Please book via our Swiftqueue site and click on Book Appointment button
- OR login to your account and click Book Appointment button to bring up the search function.
From the Main Website:
If you are logged into your Patient Portal
- Type Venesection in the Search box
- Click Search
- You can leave the Speciality blank.
- You will then see the clinic showing to book.
- You will see the clinic Name and Address and the next available time for your appointment.
- Click Book an Appointment button to continue.
- Please choose the Venesection reason to continue.
- Select the date and time you require for your appointment and hit Next button.
- On the confirmation page - select the correct Patient Name.
- Tick the two boxes to agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click Confirm button.
- A confirmation email or SMS will be sent to your registered email address / mobile number.
- Your appointment will now show under the Upcoming Appointments section in your patient portal.