I need to reschedule my appointment date/time as this doesn't suit. How do I do this?
For Blood Tests / School Immunisations appointments:
- If you cannot make your blood test appointment, you can reschedule your appointment online.
- Appointments that were booked online will show in your patient portal so that you can cancel / reschedule if needed.
- If your appointment doesn't show in your patient portal as it was booked by phone, please phone the call centre / clinic directly to reschedule this as this cannot be reschedule online.
- You can reschedule a date or time online only.
- If you need to change location for your test, please cancel the original appointment and then book a new appointment at the different location online.
To reschedule your appointment:
- Please login to your patient portal at https://www.swiftqueue.com/userlogin.php and click on the "Upcoming Appointments" button.
- You will then see an option to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Click the reschedule button to see available dates and times that you can change to.
- The screen will automatically offer you the next available date and time for that clinic.
- Please select the new date and time and click the next button.
- Click the right arrow button, if you need a later date.
- This screen now shows you your Old current appointment details & your New proposed details.
- To confirm the NEW date/time, click the Reschedule Appointment button once you are happy with the new date/time.
- At this point your old appointment will be removed and your new appointment booked.
- A green message will appear to say appointment successfully changed.
- You will be able to view your new appointment date/time in your Patient Portal under the Upcoming Appointments section. (If the new appointment doesn't show in your Upcoming Appointments section, then this is NOT booked and you will need to do this step again)
- You will also receive a confirmation email for your new date/time once booked.
- Please check your junk/spam folder if you don't receive this email.