How do I receive my Blood Test results?
I haven't received my Blood Test results? What do I do?
How long does it take to receive my results?
Where are blood test results sent?
- All blood test results are sent back to the GP/ Outpatient Consultant who requested your tests, so please contact them directly to check on your results if you have not received them.
How long does it take?
- This will depend on the type of blood test taken. The blood test clinic will be able to advise you best on when you should expect your results.
- If you are unsure or haven't received your results, please check with your GP or your Outpatient Department who will be able to check this for you.
- Swiftqueue facilitate the appointment booking system only for Blood Test clinics.
- We are not involved with any aspect of results so cannot help with results queries.