I need to reschedule my appointment date/time as this doesn't suit. How do I do this?
For Covid19 Vaccinations :
If you need to change your Covid19 Vaccination appointment online, please see here:
For Blood Tests:
- If you cannot make your blood test appointment, you can reschedule your appointment online.
- Appointments that were booked online will show in your patient portal so that you can cancel / reschedule if needed.
- If your appointment doesn't show in your patient portal as it was booked by phone, please phone the call centre / clinic directly to reschedule this as this cannot be reschedule online.
- You can reschedule a date or time online only.
- If you need to change location for your test, please cancel the original appointment and then book a new appointment at the different location online.
To reschedule your appointment:
- Please login to your patient portal at https://www.swiftqueue.com/userlogin.php and click on the "Upcoming Appointments" button.
- You will then see an option to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Click the reschedule button to see available dates and times that you can change to.
- Please select the new date and time and click the next button.
- Click Reschedule Appointment button once you are happy with the new date/time.
- At this point your old appointment will be removed and your new appointment booked.
- A message will appear to say appointment successfully changed.
- You will be able to view your new appointment date/time in your Patient Portal under the Upcoming Appointments section.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your new date/time once booked.