I need to book a Blood Test appointment online. How do I register?
How do I register to book an appointment?
New to Swiftqueue?
- If this is your first time booking an appointment using Swiftqueue, you will need to register your details and create a password for your account.
- You will can do this as part of the booking process when booking your appointment online or you can just register directly without booking an appointment.
- Once you register your details, you will then need to verify & activate your account.
- You cannot continue / book your appointment without activating your account.
How do I register to book a Blood Test?
You can register in two different ways.
Registering from the Hospital Website.
- To register via the hospital website , please visit the applicable hospital website and click on the Book Bloods button either on the home page or under the patients tab.
- You will see different options to click Book a Blood Test Appointment.
- Example of buttons shown below but these can differ depending on which Hospital website you are on. Each hospital maintains it's own website pages.
- This will then bring you to the timescreen page showing you the next available times to book for this clinic.
- Please select your chosen date and time and click Next button.
- You are then prompted to either login to your account as an existing user OR click the New User Register Here Button (Blue button)
- Please register at https://www.swiftqueue.com/userlogin.php and click on the New User Register Here Button (Blue button)
- Please click I Agree (Proceed) button for Data Processing Consent.
- Please then complete the registration form.
- Mandatory fields are marked with *
- If there is no * then the field is optional. You can leave this blank if you prefer.
- Enter your email address that you will use in future to login
- Create your password for the account (see hints for how to create a strong password)
- Enter your First Name, Surname and Date of birth. These are mandatory.
- Date of birth must be in the format example 04/04/1963
- Enter your Mobile number and /or Home phone number. Do not leave any spaces or dashes. Mobile number is optional but we recommend this to ensure you receive confirmation texts & reminders for your appointments.
- Enter your Gender.
- Enter your Address.
- Click Register button.
- You will see a message advising ' Creating your Profile'
- You now need to Activate your account so that you can book.
- You will now be sent an activation code by email which you need to enter the number in the activation code box on the above screen. (Check your junk / spam folder if you didn't receive this or see or click the resend code options to receive this again.)
- Click the Green GO button which will now bring you to the Confirmation page to finish booking your appointment.
- Please tick the box(es) to accept the terms and conditions and click on Confirm button.
- Your appointment is now booked.
- You will receive instant email confirmation of your appointment and be able to view your appointment in the Upcoming Appointments section of your account.
For a step by step guide on how to book your appointment please see our article How Do I Book A Blood Test Appointment?