I cannot login to my account, how do I reset my password?
To reset your password on your patient account, please click on this link https://www.swiftqueue.com/userlogin.php
- Under Existing User, please click on the 'I forgot my password' button.
*** NOTE *** If you have not registered with Swiftqueue using your email address, you cannot reset your password.
- Enter in your registered email address (The email address you used to register your account)
- Click the reset password button.
- You will see the message below once you click Reset Password button.
- Check your email inbox or junk/spam folder to receive your email containing your new password.
- Once you receive your reset password email - please login as a patient and CHANGE your password.
- The new link is only valid for a short time, so if the link has expired before you get to use it, please click the 'I forgot my password' option again to receive a new link.
- Create a new password which includes lowercase & uppercase letters and at least one number.
- Enter this as New password
- Enter in again to confirm and click Set New Password.
- You will see Success message below once you have changed this.
- If you wish to see the password you are typing, click the Show button to see and then hide again once finished.
- You should then be able to book your appointment online.
(If you still don't receive the link to reset your password, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket.
Click on the 'Click here to submit a support ticket' link below this article)
Our Support Team will be able to reset this for you so that you can login.