I need to book a blood test appointment. How do I do this?
New to using Swiftqueue?
- To book a blood test appointment online, please see this article showing you how to register.
- Once you register your details online, then you will then be able to book your appointment.
Already registered with Swiftqueue / Used Swiftqueue before to book an appointment?
- To book an appointment, please log onto https://www.swiftqueue.com/userlogin.php as an Existing User using your registered email address and password. (Forgotten your password - please see article on how to reset your password)
- Click on the Book Appointment button and follow the steps to complete your appointment.
- Please choose your hospital - type the name in the search box.
- You can add in the Hospital name or search by location.
- You can select Speciality OR Leave this blank.
- Select the Blood test type (Some hospital will offer more than one option)
- Select the date and time you wish to attend for your test and then click the NEXT button.
- The time screen will offer you the next available time. (In this example Mon 1st Feb is the first available date. There are no earlier dates available)
- You can click the right arrow to move to a later date /month if needed.
- When you choose your time click the NEXT button.
- On the confirmation page below select the Patient Name (If age restricted shows, this means the clinic does not accept patients for that age group see age restriction article for more information on this)
- Tick BOTH boxes to agree to the terms and conditions and hit submit.
- Option to add comments so that the staff are aware if needed.
- Special Assistance option - alerts staff that you may need assistance. (This does NOT request any wheelchair etc This must be requested directly with the hospital as we do not manage this service)
- You will receive a confirmation email for your appointment once booked.
- Please check your Junk / Spam folder if you don't receive this in case it has been redirected there instead of your main email folder.