I paid online for my appointment when booking, but need to cancel this. How do I get my refund?
I cancelled my appointment, but have not received my refund yet? What do I do?
Did you book your appointment online ?
- If you booked online, please cancel your appointment BEFORE the appointment date via your patient portal account.
- If you cancel the appointment AFTER the date/time, you may not be entitled to a refund.
- Please login to your patient account at https://www.swiftqueue.com/userlogin.php
- Click the Cancel button showing beside your Appointment.
- You will receive an email / SMS confirming the cancelled appointment.
- Once you cancel, the refund should automatically be applied.
- This may take approx. 10 days for the money to be back in your account.
(For more help on cancelling an appointment, please see HERE )
Cancelled your Appointment online, but still not received your refund?
- If you have already cancelled your appointment, and are eligible for a refund, please contact the Clinic /GP (where you were due to attend your appointment)
- They will be then be able to arrange this for you or to look into this further for you.