I made a mistake when filling out my HSE Staff Flu Vaccination form. How do I change this?
(HSE Staff: This includes Agency and contract staff currently working in a HG/CHO)
Have you already booked your Appointment & received your confirmation email/SMS?
- If NO, then please close the form and login again. You will then be prompted to fill out a new form as part of the booking process.
- If YES, (you have already booked your appointment) please login to your Patient Portal at https://www.swiftqueue.com/userlogin.php or using the specific link you were given to book your appointment and you will be able to edit your completed form.
- Click into the Upcoming Appointments section to access your appointment and the HSE Flu Vaccination form..
- To view your Consent form, click on the green button called HSE Flu Vaccination Form
- To edit the form, click on the blue little arrow button below the green HSE Flu Vaccination form.
- Click edit response.
- Please update the form as needed and click Submit Details (red button at the bottom of the form)
- You will receive a green success notification on your screen once this has been updated.
- You can edit the form as many times as needed.
- Editing the form does not affect your booked appointment time.
- You can only edit the form prior to your appointment date and time.