HSE Staff are now able to book their Flu /Influenza vaccination online via Swiftqueue.
This includes Agency and contract staff currently working in a HG/CHO.
(This section is NOT suitable for public patients wanting to book a Flu Vaccinations online)
If you are a HSE Staff member and have been advised / invited to book your Flu vaccination appointment via Swiftqueue site, please book using the specific link that was sent to you by your Service/Employer inviting you to book HSE Staff Flu Vaccination.
How Do I Book?
- Please click on the specific link sent to you to book.
- They are not available to book via the main Swiftqueue website.
- You can then register as a new patient or login to your patient account as an existing user as part of the booking process.
- Please choose your County & select your clinic
- You can also search by Town or City if more than one clinic showing.
- Then click Book an Appointment to move to the next page.
Login / Registration Page
- Login to your account if you have previously used Swiftqueue OR
- Register as a PATIENT to create an account if you have NOT used Swiftqueue before.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the I forgot my Password button to receive an email with a new password. (Check your junk /spam folders if you don't receive this)
Complete your HSE Flu Vaccination Form
- Click on the Green Form Open Hse Flu Vaccination form
- Then you will be prompted to fill out the HSE Staff Flu Vaccination form. This is part of the booking process, you cannot choose your date/time until this has been filled out.
- Click on Open button to open the form and answer all the questions on the form.
- Some questions are mandatory, some are optional.
- You must also click the 'I Consent' button under the Consent question to book.
- If you make a mistake filling out the form, you can edit this in your patient portal later or just cancel the current form and complete a new one.
- Once you fill this out, please click Submit Details button and then select next.
- Choose the Staff Flu Vaccination Appointment reason.
- Select the date and time you wish to attend for your test and then click the NEXT button.
- The time screen will offer you the next available time. (In this example Tue 28th Sep is the first available date. There are no earlier dates available)
- You can click the right arrow to move to a later date /month if needed.
- On the confirmation page select the Patient Name (If age restricted shows, this means the clinic does not accept patients for that age group see age restriction article for more information on this)
- (Your name must be the MAIN name on the account for your name to show as Family members are not permitted to book at these clinics)
- Add in your Primary Work Location - once you start typing the name, it should pop up for you to select. Swiftqueue uses the HSE’s facilities/workplace directory file to identify names of work places. If you cannot find your workplace/place of work, please check for your service area e.g. Cavan Monaghan ID services or try alternative names that the location may be identified as.
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions and hit confirm.
- Your Flu Appointment will now show in your Upcoming Appointments section in your patient portal.
- You will also receive a confirmation email for your appointment. (Check your junk/spam folder if you don't receive this, in case it was redirected there)
All availability is showing online for HSE Staff Flu Vaccination appointments.
If there are no dates showing to book OR your clinic isn’t listed under the county, it may be that your clinic is either fully booked, not yet live or undergoing changes.