I need to book my child's Vision Test - How do I do this?
Have you received a text/email from your Child's School / HSE inviting you to book this appointment?
If no, please contact your school / HSE to receive this information. (Please note only a small number of schools are currently offering this service)
If yes, please follow the steps below:
- These appointments are booked by private link which is sent to you by the school / HSE inviting you to book this appointment for your child.
- They are not available to book via the main Swiftqueue website.
- Please click on the specific link sent to you inviting you to book.
- You can then register or login to your account as an existing user.
- You will need to add your child's details to the account as a family member if you have not already done this.
Once you login to your account:
- Select your chosen clinic to attend.
- Then you will be prompted to fill out the Questionnaire form below
- Once you fill this out, please select next
- Then select your Primary Vision Test option
- Select the date and time you wish to attend for your test and then click the NEXT button.
- The time screen will offer you the next available time. (In this example 28th Jun is the first available date. There are no earlier dates available)
- You can click the right arrow to move to a later date /month if needed.
- On the confirmation page select the Patient Name (If age restricted shows, this means the clinic does not accept patients for that age group see age restriction article for more information on this)
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions and hit CONFIRM button..
- Option to add comments so that the staff are aware if needed.
How do I know the appointment is successfully booked?
- You will be able to see the appointment showing in the Up Coming Appointments Section of your patient portal once booked.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your appointment once booked.
- Please check your Junk / Spam folder if you don't receive this incase it has been redirected there instead of your main email folder.