I've received an appointment for a test centre clinic but cannot make this. I need a home visit.
To cancel your test centre appointment and advise that you need a home visit Covid19 Swab Test, please click on the link in your SMS appointment text.
- Please then choose Impossible to Attend Test Centre for Test option. (Red boxes above)
- Please enter the Patients date of birth as directed.
- Please select the reason why you need a home visit.
- This will then cancel your clinic appointment.
- The HSE will then contact you to arrange a Home Visit test for you.
- Please note this may take a couple of days to arrange due to demand for this.
You can also contact the HSE directly at https://www2.hse.ie/services/contact-the-hse/