I need to change the date and time for my test. How do I do this?
STEP 1 - CHECK to see which of the following SCENARIOS fits how you booked your appointment.
- Are you living in Ireland and booked your Covid19 test appointment online via the self referral HSE portal? If yes - please click here
- Are you an International Traveller to Ireland who booked via the international portal? If yes - please see click here
- OR was your appointment arranged by your GP for you? If arranged by your GP please go to STEP 2 below.
STEP 2 - GP Referred Appointments ONLY
- If you contacted your GP for your appointment and need to change the date or time for your Covid19 test, please click on the link you were sent in your SMS text advising you of your appointment date and time.
- You will then be able to choose from the example options below in the red boxes.
- Click on the This date/time does not suit.
- Please enter in the patient's date of birth in order to confirm this in correct.
- Click on the Confirm button
- Once you do this, a new date/time will be booked shortly for you.
- Please note this may take a short while before you receive a new appointment, depending on the current demand.
- You will receive a new SMS with the date and time once booked.